The following changes will result in a re-calculation of rental rates. The rate will be calculated using the most current rate and compared to the existing rate; the higher rate will apply:
Change of party name; Change of vehicle size; Change in pick up or drop off location; Change in pick up or drop off date; Cancellation and rebooking.
• An additional charge of AU$ 1000 applies to all rentals picking up or dropping off in Broome.
• An additional charge of AU$ 90 applies to all rentals picking up in Hobart.
• A 10 day minimum rental period applies during the period of 15 December to 5 January.
• During the Bathurst and Phillip Island Races a 10 day minimum rental period applies from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide for the Euro Camper, Euro Star, Euro Slider, Euro Deluxe.
• Changing of drop off destination after the rental has commenced (after getting authorisation), Subject to the change being approved, a minimum additional charge of AU$ 700 will apply
• A AU$ 100 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on Public Holidays. For dates and locations - please see "Terms & Conditions".