• Unlimited km and/or Excess reducion option to Nil is available only for rentals 8 days or more. In case of limited km, every extra km is for R4.
• When renting a GPS device, an additional deposit of R1500 is required.
• Rental that starts at the Windhoek rental station (Namibia) has an extra R50 per day.
• In the case of traveling to Mozambique, there is an additional R7000 deductible per damage.
• Rental that starts at the Windhoek rental station (Namibia) has an extra R450 CO2 gas tax.
• Pick-up and Drop-off in Durban, East London, Nelspruit or Port Elizabeth (round trip) has a R11,000 surcharge.
• Pick-up and Drop-off in Livingstone, Maun or Kasane (round trip) has a R17,000 surcharge.
• Swaziland not considered a cross-border.
• All rentals have an additional fee of R800 for Gauteng province raod taxes. When the E-toll statement arrive at our offices we will charge for the incurred fees and add R100 admin fee. The remaining amount will be refunded to the customer.
• Transfer for children under 12 years is free.
• Public Holidays Surcharge R450 for pick-up or drop off:
South Africa: 2 January, 21 March, 7 April, 10 April, 27 April, 1 may, 16 June, 9 August, 24-25 September, 16 December, 26 December
Namibia: 2 January, 21 March, 7 April, 10 April, 1 may, 4 May, 18 May, 25 May, 26 August, 10-11 December, 26 December