Only drivers with a driving license from the following countries are allowed to drive this Camper: UK, EU, EEA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China & USA
• Standard driver insurance is for drivers aged 25-80. Drivers aged 21-24 have to purchase additional insurance.
• Camper's interior and exterior must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Toilet and waste tanks must return emptied, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Motorhome must return fully fueled, otherwise a fuel cost is charged plus £30 administration fee.
• Smoking is prohibited in the camper. £500 penalty will apply if this rule is broken.
• Carrying pets without prior notice will entail a penalty of £200 - cleaning surcharge.
• The rental station in Belfast is closed for PU/DO on July 13th.
• Drop & Go service is only available with purchasing the Value Pack or CDW.
• Out of age drivers (21-24 / 70-75) must pay an additional £25 per night.
• Minimum hire periods: 3 nights October-March, 7 nights April-September.
• A £75 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on National public holidays:
Public Holidays UK: 2 April, 5 April, 3 May, 31 May, 30 August
Public Holidays Edinburgh : 2 April, 5 April, 3 May, 31 May, 2 August, 30 November
Public Holidays Belfast: 17 March ,2 April, 5 April, 3 May, 31 May, 30 August