• During the Law Season, between May 1 and September 30, the latest pick-up is 3:00pm, and the depots are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
• On weekend & public holidays, the depots are open between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
• Minimum rental days is 7. Between October 1st and April 30th the minimum is 14 days for 4, 6 and 7 berth vehicles and 10 days for the Kiwi 2/3 ST’s, Kiwi Euro’s and Kiwi Deluxe Euro 2 ST vehicles.
• Complimentary transfers are only available between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
• If the vehicle is not returned in an identically clean state as it was supplied, a fee of NZ$150 will apply.
• If the toilet and waste tanks are not returned empty and clean, a fee of NZ$150 will apply.
• If the vehicle is returned without a full tank of fuel or LPG bottle, the hirer is liable for the cost to refill, plus administration fee of
• Smoking is not allowed. If a vehicle is returned with the smell of smoke inside then a
cleaning fine will apply.
• Any handling of a fine, report or fee will incur
plus the cost of the fine itself.
• Late Return of vehicle:
+ daily rate of the hire of the vehicle.