The following changes will result in a re-calculation of rental rates. The rate will be calculated using the most current rate and compared to the existing rate; the higher rate will apply:
Change of party name; Change of vehicle size; Change in pick up or drop off location; Change in pick up or drop off date; Cancellation and rebooking.
• Pick ups between 1 June to 8 July 2017 requires: 10% non-refundable deposit fee, full payment 90 days prior PU, 10% of rental fee if cancelled up to 91 days prior PU and 100% if cancelled less than 90 days.
• While making a reservation, please choose a time frame for collecting the motorhome from the following: 8:00-10:00 ; 10:00-11:00 ; 11:00-12:00 ; 12:00-13:00 ; 13:00-14:00 ; 14:00-16:00
• A NZ$50 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on National public holidays. For details, please refer to 'PUBLIC HOLIDAY SURCHARGE' on 'Terms & Conditions'.
• All rentals collecting between the 20 December and 10 January will have a minimum hire requirement of 10 days.
• Between October and March, a minimum of 10 days applies when pick up is from the North Island and drop off is in the South Island.
• Between 14-17 April 2017 a minimum of 7 days applies (Easter).
• Between 20 June to 10 July 2017 a minimum of 7 days applies.