The following changes will result in a re-calculation of rental rates. The rate will be calculated using the most current rate and compared to the existing rate; the higher rate will apply:
Change of party name; Change of vehicle size; Change in pick up or drop off location; Change in pick up or drop off date; Cancellation and rebooking.
• Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney: 1 May – 31 August branches open from 10am to 4pm and CLOSED Sundays.
• Brisbane: 1 October – 28 February branch open from 10am to 4pm and CLOSED Sundays.
• Alice Springs, Darwin: On April and November branches open from 10am to 4pm and CLOSED Sundays. December to 31 March branches are closed.
• Cairns: On April and from November to 31 March branches open from 10am to 4pm and CLOSED Sundays.
• Rest of the year Pick up is available from 07:30 AM
• Pick up or drop off during holidays requires a fee of AU$100. For details, please refer to 'HOLIDAY SURCHARGE' on 'Terms & Conditions'.
• One-way hires, are subject to increased minimum hire requirements – please refer to one-way hire requirements on 'Terms & Conditions'.
• 20 Day minimum hire on all one way rentals OUT of Darwin & Alice Springs from 1 April to 15 July (excluding travel into Darwin & Alice Springs).
• 20 Day minimum hire on all one way rentals IN to Darwin & Alice Springs from 15 Aug to 30 Nov (excluding from Darwin & Alice Springs).
• 7 Day minimum hire on all rentals collecting between the 15 December and 5 January.
• 14 Day minimum hire period for 4/6 berth motorhome rentals picking up in Brisbane from 14 to 19 March 2018 due to Country Music Festival.
• 7 Day minimum hire period on all TS vehicles for pick ups in Sydney from 2 - 8 Oct 2018 due to Bathurst motor races.
• 7 Day minimum hire period on Mighty Double Up and Big Six for pick ups in Melbourne during the Phillip Island races.