• Rental centers that pick up hours are the same as drop off hours - rental days are calculated per 24 hours - pick up and drop off at the same hour.
• During winter period, between November and March, pick up and drop off times are different than regular. Details in T&C.
• Winter tyres are only available in London, Preston and Edinburgh. Winter tyres may be required for travels to Europe.
• Snow chains tyres are only available in Preston and Rye
• Rentals with limited km (specials) will cause an extra fee of £ 0.31 per km
• Passenger compartment must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of minimum £ 150 is charged
• Toilet tank must return emptied, otherwise a fee of £ 110 is charged
• Motorhome must return with full tanks of diesel and Adblue, otherwise customers will be charged for the missing fuel, as well as £50 administration fee
• For Nottingham and Huddersfield rental station, journeys outside of United Kingdom are not permitted
• Customers who book a taxi transfer: 2 suitcases per customer Are allowed. If there is more - please inform in advance. In addition, the taxi can not take bicycle
• All clients must provide the following documents: Driver’s license; Passport with picture
• There are no pick ups / drop offs in Airports. Transfers between Airports and the rental center in London (Enfield) only - are available:
To or from Stansted: 1-3 people - £ 115 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 150 per way
To or from Luton: 1-3 people - £ 125 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 160 per way
To or from Heathrow: 1-3 people - £ 155 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 195 per way
To or from Gatwick: 1-3 people - £ 185 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 230 per way