• First aid kit is included on board. If used, $50 will be charged and then it becomes the property of the hirer.
• Smoking is not permitted in the vehicles or roof top tents. Should smoke be detected, a minimum cleaning fee of $500 will be applicable.
• Animals must not be carried in the Vehicle, excluding registered disability assistance dogs. Should it be noted that animals have been carried, a minimum cleaning fee of $500 will be applicable.
• Vehicle must return with full tank of fuel. If not a re-fuelling fee of $3 per litre will be charged.
• Vehicle and equipment must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of $75 iper hour will be charged.
• A Hema 4WD map is provided in all vehicles at no extra charge. This must be returned with the vehicle otherwise a $50 fee will be charged.
• Rental stations in Broome and Darwin are only open between the months of April and October.
• A surcharge of $150 will apply to all rentals picking up or dropping off during holidays. For details, please refer to 'Public Holiday Fee' on 'Terms & Conditions'.
• All rental stations are closed on January 1 and December 25-26. In addition, the following stations are closed on the following dates:
Broome and Perth: 29 March 2024, 31 March 2024, 1 April 2024, 18 April 2025, 20 April 2025, 21 April 2025
Darwin: 1 April 2024
Adelaide: 24 December 2023, 31 December 2023, 30-29 March 2024, 1 April 2024, 24 December 2024, 31 December 2024, 19-18 April 2025, 21 April 2025, 254 December 252, 252 December