• Drivers aged 21-24 can not purchase any of the Liability Reduction Options.
• Additional young driver costs £25.
• For driver aged 76-80 - a referral is to be made to our insurer for approval.
• Camper's interior and exterior must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Toilet and waste tanks must return emptied, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Motorhome must return with fuel tank at the same level as it was at pick up, otherwise a fuel cost is charged plus £45 administration fee.
• Smoking is prohibited in the camper. £500 penalty will apply if this rule is broken.
• Carrying pets without prior notice will entail a penalty of £200 - cleaning surcharge.
• Drop & Go service is only available with purchasing the Value Pack or CDW.
• Out of age drivers (21-24) must pay an additional £25 per night.
• The rental station in Belfast is closed for PU/DO on 12 July.
• The minimum rental for all pick ups until the end of July 2023 is 5 nights except for Edinburgh - 7 nights. On August - September - 7 nights. Between October 2023 and March 2024 - 5 nights.
• Rentals collected on Saturdays between 1 June – 30 September will incur a £99 surcharge.
• A £99 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on National public holidays:
London: 7-8 April, 10 April, 1 May, 29 May, 28 August
Edinburgh: 7-8 April, 10 April, 1 May, 29 May
Belfast: 17 March, 7-8 April, 10 April, 1 May, 29 May, 28 August, 15-16 March 2024