• Rental centers that pick up hours are the same as drop off hours - rental days are calculated per 24 hours - pick up and drop off at the same hour.
• During winter period, between November and March, pick up and drop off times are different than regular. Details in T&C.
• Winter tyres are only available in London, Preston and Edinburgh. Winter tyres may be required for travels to Europe.
• Rentals with limited km (specials) will cause an extra fee of £ 0.31 per km
• Passenger compartment must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of £ 79 is charged
• Toilet tank must return emptied, otherwise a fee of £ 105 is charged
• Motorhome must return fully fueled, otherwise the fuel cost and labour cost are charged plus per £ 2.40 liter
• Age restriction: 25-75
• For Nottingham and Huddersfield rental station, journeys outside of United Kingdom are not permitted
• Customers who book a taxi transfer: 2 suitcases per customer Are allowed. If there is more - please inform in advance. In addition, the taxi can not take bicycle
• All clients must provide the following documents: Driver’s license; Passport with picture
• There are no pick ups / drop offs in Airports. Transfers between Airports and the rental center in London (Enfield) only - are available:
To or from Stansted: 1-3 people - £ 102 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 138 per way
To or from Luton: 1-3 people - £ 108 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 140 per way
To or from Heathrow: 1-3 people - £ 135 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 175 per way
To or from Gatwick: 1-3 people - £ 165 per way ; 4-6 people - £ 209 per way