General Rental Information
The renter and the driver have to be in possession of a valid driving license for at least 5 years.
Driving license printed with non Roman Alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc) must be complemented by an International driving license.
Please show a valid ID card or passport at time of pick up.
Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis (pick up and drop off at the same hour). There is a 0:59-hour grace period for returns. After 1 hour late, full-day late charges + taxes apply.
A booking can be changed up to 48 hours before the start of the rental (on availability) in return for an alteration charge. Any payment already made towards the rental will not be refunded; nor shall any differential amount be refunded if this alteration leads to a lesser rental cost.
In Croatia, the following rules apply for the minimum age and possession of a driver's license: 25 years old/5 years.
A Senior driver fee applies in the amount of €7 per day (max. 10 day charge €70) if the driver is over 60 years of age.
Conditions of Payment
We accept all credit cards from internationally recognised credit card companies - such as American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa.
We do not accept any prepaid cards or debit cards (Visa Electron, Maestro).
The following credit cards are accepted: Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express Card, VISA Card, Diners Card. We do not accept any prepaid cards or debit cards (Visa Electron). The renter must be the owner of the indicated creditcard. The authorised driver details and method of payment will be confirmed at reservation stage and cannot be amended. The confirmed credit card should be valid and available for presentation on collection of the vehicle. All extra costs that occur during the car rental will be charged to this credit card.
By booking of a prepaid rate, the credit card will be charged before the start of rental, directly with the estimated total amount of rental. The amount that will be charged on your credit card comprises the price of rental as well as all additional extra fees.
The rental charge (plus any other charges agreed such as, e.g. exemptions from liability, delivery charges, airport charges etc.) plus value added tax in the statutory amount applicable from time to time must, as a matter of principle, be paid in full for the agreed rental period, i.e. if the vehicle is collected late or returned early there shall be no refund.
An advance charge approval is obtained for the chosen means of payment as a security. The exact deposit is determined on collection since the amount is dependent on the vehicle. Please note, that payments with credit card may require the PIN of the credit card.
Delivery & Collection
During Opening Hours
Delivery/Collection Service is on request. Please contact the local rental station.
Delivery/Collection must be arranged at the time of reservation.
The offices at the Zagreb, Split and Zadar Airport are open Monday - Sunday 07:00 - 21:00. Zagreb downtown office open Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00 (Saturday and Sunday office is closed).
Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis (pick up and drop off at the same hour). After 1 hour late, full-day late charges + taxes apply.
Out of Opening Hours
An Out Of Hours surcharge will apply for rentals between 21:00 and 7:00.
One-Way-Rental are free of charge from the 7th day of rental. For short rentals 1-6 Days One-Way-Fee of €85 will be charged.
Cross Border Rentals & Territorial Restrictions
Cross Border Rentals are allowed to the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great-Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City.
For entering above mentioned countries a Cross Border Fee applies (€30).
General Terms And Conditions
• The Vehicle can be rented by private or legal entity. Driver has to be at least 25 years and has to own drivers licence (B category) for at least 5 years.
• Both parties will obey General Terms and Conditions for mutual satisfaction.
• The Renter is obligated to use the Vehicle in a sensible and prudent manner, according to the intended purpose of the Vehicle and in accordance to the prescribed conditions.
• The Vehicle can be driven only by person/people signed in the Contract.
• Renting period starts with acceptance of General Motorhome Hire Rental Terms and Conditions, received full payment and deposit and when the Contract is signed by both parties.
• By signing the Contract both parties confirm that the Vehicle is technically correct and clean, with all equipment and documents and the Renter is well acquainted how the Vehicle works.
• Equipment list and possible minor defects and damages are listed in the technical part of the Contract.
• Renting period ends with signing the Delivery log, paying extra costs that eventually happened and returning of deposit.
• Renting price does not include road expenses, parking tickets, utility penalties. If the renter has a traffic/parking fine during the rental the renter will be charged an Administration Fee of €20 together with the first settlement-proposition. If the fine comes after the renting period, the same will be delivered to your address.
• Mileage is limited to 300 km per day. Every extra kilometre will be charged for €0.30.
Rental Charges and deposit
• Advance payment is paid as a guarantee. The amount is 40% of total renting price.
• The rest is paid 40 days before receiving the Vehicle.
• If the rest is not paid by 40 days before receiving the Vehicle, we consider that you cancelled your reservation and we keep the advance payment.
• By paying the advance payment renter confirms that he is familiar with General Terms and Conditions.
• If the Renter is not capable to receive the Vehicle because of ‘vis major’, he/she can transfer the reservation to a third person if all the conditions are met. Contract transfer costs €20.
• Change of period is not possible. It is possible to cancel the reservation and to make a new one.
• Before you receive the Vehicle you have to give the deposit of €2000, in cash or credit card. In case of full coverage, deposit amount is €1000.
• The deposit is paid as a guarantee that the Vehicle will be returned in condition in which it has been received.
• The deposit also covers loss of bonus insurance in the time of accident, if the renter is the guilty party.
• If there is any kind of external damage on the Vehicle, the deposit will be kept till the Vehicle is not fixed or till we get written manifestation from insurance company of the total cost.
• Fixing the damage that has been made by unknown party is paid by the renter, till the amount of the deposit.
Delivery and return
• Company delivers clean and technically correct Vehicle, with full gas tank, full water tank, full gas bottle (1 piece), chemicals for WC and empty boxes for dirty water and WC.
• The Renter is obligated to return the Vehicle in technically correct condition and on time.
• The Renter is not obligated to wash the Vehicle, but if the Vehicle is returned dusty and dirty, it will be inspected after it is cleaned.
• If the new damages occur, same will be documented and presented to the Renter, and in that case the Renter has no rights to complain.
• The Vehicle has to be cleaned in the inside when its returned. If there is necessary, some extra cleaning it will be charged €100 for the cleaning service.
• The Renter is obligated to return the Vehicle with clean WC box. If it is not clean, it will be charged €100 for cleaning service.
• Cutlery and dishes has to be neat and clean (if it is rented). Washing will be charged €50.
• For all the damage on the vehicle or equipment not covered by insurance, corresponding to the renter and he/she pays damages.
• The Vehicle will be considered damaged if there are scraping marks (trees, branches) because it will need some extra polishing.
• If there is no full gas tank returned, the Company will charge you €2 per litre.
• Both parties have to respect the dates for delivery and return.
• If the delivery is somewhere else (not in Jankomir), it has to be special agreement.
• If the Renter does not call when he is late for the delivery, the Company will wait for 5 hours. Every hour of waiting will be charged €20.
• After 5 hours waiting the Vehicle returns to its base.
• The Renter can take it in the base in next 24 hours.
• After 24 hours the Company will quit the reservation and take the advance payment.
• Approval for longer renting period must be asked at least 48 hours before original period is agreed.
The Liability of the Company
• The Company can deliver another Vehicle with same characteristics to the Renter.
• If there is some ‘vis major’ or bad Vehicle is delivered, another term is agreed or the Company, if desired, returns the full amount paid.
• The Company does not have any other responsibility in that kind of cancellation and it does not have to pay any penalties.
• The Company has the right to inspect the Vehicle in any time, and permanent subtraction if the Renter violate any part of the Contract.
• If the Vehicle is broken, the Company will do everything possible to eliminate damage in 48 hours, but if the damage is not fixable, the Company bears no responsibility for damage that the Renter may arise due to a malfunction of the vehicle.
• The Renter waives any claims by the Company on behalf of any costs caused by the malfunction of the vehicle.
• In the event that the vehicle is immobilized, the cost of return to the base is an obligation of the Company.
• When a malfunction occurs, the Renter is required to immediately notify the Company.
• The Renter will be instructed what and how to do, or where is the first service shop.
• If the Renter refuses to go to service shop he does not have the right to appeal.
• In the event of a failure or accident that is caused by the Renter negligence or gross negligence, the Company has the right not to give another replacement vehicle.
• The Company will retain the deposit until the final repair of the vehicle, and until the vehicle is repaired, the vehicle has the status as it was rented to the tenant who caused the malfunction or damage.
• A fault in the radio equipment, air conditioners, refrigerators, water heaters or cruise control are not considered failures for which a Renter may seek compensation for the loss of time to repair them or the impairment of comfort.
• The Company delivers the Renter properly and technically clean vehicle, but also, the Company does not guarantee that the vehicle run correctly during the rental period, and accordingly, the Renter, in advance, waive their right to any complaint or material claims which could cause a malfunction vehicle.
• The Company is only required to repay the Renter the amount for unused days in cases where it is obvious that the Renter is not guilty of a technical problem.
• In the event of a crash or malfunction of the vehicle, the Company in any case is not required to refund the Renter the cost of accommodation (hotel, etc.), nor the cost of transportation (taxi, rent a car, train, plane, bus, etc.), nor any kind of other costs in this connection.
• In the event of an accident caused by the third party, and in the event that the vehicle is not roadworthy, the Company will try to provide a similar replacement vehicle within 48 hours.
• If the Renter with motorhome rent also bikes, the Company is not required to reimburse any repair costs bike which might arise from its use by the Renter.
• In the event that the Renter for any reason, return the vehicle earlier than the scheduled term, the Company is not required to and will not make the refund for unused days.
The Renter's obligations
• The Renter must lock Vehicle every time when he goes out of it and should always carry the documents with himself.
• Loss of documents of the Vehicle will be charged €250.
• A Loss Of Key Fee applies in the amount of the price of the official car dealer plus €50 handling fee.
• The Renter promises to keep the vehicle and properly maintain it and to be materially responsible for violations of traffic regulations.
• The Renter is required, during the lease period, control liquid level in the engine, and tire pressure.
• The Renter shall not operate a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or tranquillizers.
• Smoking is forbidden in the Vehicle, and transportation of any animals without prior agreement is also. Failure to comply with these provisions on smoking and animals will be charged in the amount of €100.
• The vehicle may not be sublicensed and used for illegal activity.
• Failure to comply with these provisions the Renter waives the deposit entirely in favour of the Company.
• The Renter must not overload the vehicle, make any processing of vehicles, changes of parts, assemblies or devices in / on the vehicle without the written consent of the Company.
• The Renter is required to pour the correct fuel (DIESEL). For using the wrong fuel type when filling the car, a minimum charge of €400 applies.
• In the event that the vehicle is loaded the wrong fuel, or in any other way caused damage to the engine, chassis or upgrades, the Renter is required to pay the full amount of repair of damaged vehicle, and other expenses caused by the Renter damage to the vehicle, as well as lost profits for a time while it is being repaired and non-use vehicle during the repair at the existing price, or a maximum of 30 days.
• In case of any problem, failure on the road or something similar, the Renter is obliged to immediately inform the Company.
• The Renter shall not leave broken or damaged vehicle unattended and unsecured.
• If the Company explicitly tells the Renter to go to the agreed service, the Renter is not allowed to refuse.
• If the Renter refuses to go to the service shop and continue driving, and this causes even greater fault, the Renter shall bear all costs of repair incurred because of it.
• If therefore the vehicle is not ready for the next agreed rent, the Renter who caused the cancellation of the next lease, is required to pay the full amount of the cancelled lease.
• In the event that during the lease clutch became defect, the Company will not return the deposit to the Renter until the vehicle is repaired and received a report from the authorized service to the cause of failure. If the report shows that the failure occurred by the fault of the Renter, the Renter is required to pay damage in full.
• In the case of tire failure, the Renter is obliged to notify the Company about the event, and in consultation with the Company to replace the tire (be sure to put the same model / type of tires), but the full cost be borne by the Renter.
• In the event of an accident be sure to contact the Company, call the police, fill in the European report on the accident, and when returning a vehicle attach report of an adverse event, as well as test for alcohol.
• If the Renter to blame for the resulting adverse event, the Company will keep the deposit in full.
• During the term of the lease, newly incurred damage to the vehicle or in the vehicle, the Renter is obliged to immediately and inevitably report to the Company.
• The Renter is required upon the return of the vehicle to report all newly damages.
• In case of theft of the vehicle the Renter is obliged to immediately inform the Company, and the event report to the police, as well as to hand in to the police documents and keys of the Vehicle.
• If due to non-compliance with the above requirements insurance refuses to pay damages, the Renter shall at the request of Company pay the full value of a new vehicle, which he had rented, as well as lost profits to the Company.
• By signing this document, the Renter confirms that he is completely familiar with all the terms of the lease and that there are no objections.
• The quoted prices include VAT 25%. The contract is drawn up in duplicate, each side receives one copy.
For all the disputes between the Company and the Renter, court in Zagreb is competent, if necessary.