Only drivers with a driving license from the following countries are allowed to drive this Camper: UK, EU, EEA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China & USA
• Standard driver insurance is for drivers aged 25-80. Drivers aged 21-24 have to purchase additional insurance.
• The £45 administration fee on cancellations still applies as per standard terms and conditions.
• Camper's interior and exterior must return in clean condition, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Toilet and waste tanks must return emptied, otherwise a fee of £200 is charged.
• Motorhome must return fully fueled, otherwise a fuel cost is charged plus £30 administration fee.
• Smoking is prohibited in the camper. £500 penalty will apply if this rule is broken.
• Carrying pets without prior notice will entail a penalty of £200 - cleaning surcharge.
• Drop & Go service is only available with purchasing the Value Pack or CDW.
• Out of age drivers (21-24 / 80+) must pay an additional £25 per night.
• The minimum rental for all pick ups until the end of March 2022 is 3 nights. For pick ups on April 2022 - 5 nights. On May & June - 7 nights. On July & August - 10 nights. On September - 7 nights. Between October 2022 and March 2023 - 5 nights.
• A £99 surcharge will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on National public holidays:
London: 15 April, 18 April, 2 May, 2-3 June, 29 August
Edinburgh: 15 April, 18 April, 2 May, 2-3 June, 30 November
Belfast: 17 March, 15 April, 18 April, 2 May, 2-3 June, 29 August, 17 March 2023