1. RENTAL PERIOD: Per Rental Agreement, seasonal minimum Rental periods apply.
2. TIME IN AND OUT: All pick up and drop off times are by appointment. Typically pick-up time Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat – 1PM to 4PM, Tue, Thu – 3PM to 5PM. Vehicle return is between 8AM to 11AM. A late charge of $25.00 per hour will be enforced on all returns after scheduled time. REMEMBER – Other people may be waiting for the vehicle. Please contact our office if you are going to be delayed. There is no refund if rental is returned earlier than termination of rental agreement. The rental department is closed on Sundays and Holidays. No departures or returns are accepted on these days. All Departures and Returns are at Holiday Road Boat and RV Storage, 6005 Holiday Road, Buford GA 30518 only.
3. RATES AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES – See Motor Vehicle Rental Agreement
Rates Vary by season, see discount rate and information sheet provided.
Maximum Daily Rate - $800 per night
Daily Rate includes 100 Miles, mileage from 100 to 200 per day charged at $0.35 per mile for Class C, $0.60 per mile for Class A, $0.20 per mile for Trailers. All mileage on motorhomes above 200 per day charged at $1.00 per mile. Daily Rate includes no generator usage, charged $3.00 per hour.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Required on all rentals: Weekend - $500 ; 1-2 weeks - $500 ; 3 or more weeks - 1 week rental fee. THE RESERVATION DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE and will be applied to balance due at time off pickup.
5. DAMAGE/CLEANING DEPOSIT: $500 required at time of departure. Refundable within 5 business days of return providing the vehicle is ready for immediate rental to another client:
1. The renter must clean the inside and outside of the vehicle prior to return and Checklist provided must be completed. Exterior - $150 Min. Charge, Interior - $50 Min. Charge
2. Holding tanks must be empty.
3. Fuel and propane are FULL, provide receipts.
4. The vehicle is not damaged or abused.
5. Any known problems are reported.
6. Gasoline and propane tanks are released full and must be returned full. If not, the renter will be charged a $50.00service charge to fill the gasoline tank plus the cost of gas at COST . A $50.00 service charge will also be levied to full the propane plus the cost of propane at COST .
7. A dumping fee of $100 will be charged if the holding tanks are not empty upon return.
8. PETS/SMOKING: Pets and/or smoking are not allowed in rental vehicles. If evidence of smoking and/or pet hair is found in vehicle, there will automatically be a $250.00 minimum charge for pet hair and a $500 minimum charge for smoking in order to clean and sanitize the rental vehicle. (This is for future renters who may have allergies.)
9. WINTERIZING FEE: $100 Required on all winter rentals. This fee is not refundable.
10. PAYMENT: All fees are payable by MAJOR CREDIT CARD ONLY.
(MASTERCARD, VISA AMERICAN EXPRESS). WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS. Full payment is due prior to day of departure ie, balance of rental fee, security and cleaning deposits, estimated mileage charge, insurance waiver, winterizing fee, etc. Fees are subject to a State Sales Tax of 6% and a Processing fee of 3.5%.
11. REPAIRS: Occasionally repairs are needed even on new units. If this happens, call Mark Spears at 770 614 1881 or Coach NET 24 Hour Assistance at 888 890 1745 and ask for advice. Roadside assistance will only be provided for vehicle mechanical breakdowns resulting in the vehicle being disabled. Motorhome is covered under warranty or a service contract and all repairs require prior authorization. Refunds will not be made without a receipt. While every effort is made to provide the unit with all accessories in working order, sometimes this is not possible. Any non-functioning accessories will be disclosed at unit orientation.
12: PARKING: Limited parking is available for your personal vehicle, but Mark Spears and Holiday Road Boat and RV Storage will not be responsible for safety of the vehicle.
13: DAMAGES TO VEHICLE: Due to frequent and costly damage to awnings, the factory installed awnings are not for customer use. An additional charge will apply if awning seal is broken. Customer responsible for any and all damages to vehicle. Special care must be taken to prevent damage to roof and awning. Motor homes are not designed to carry weight on the roof. Therefore, sitting, standing, or walking on roof or storage of any item on the roof is not permitted due to possible damage. Awnings are susceptible to costly damage from wind; awning should be lowered in windy conditions and never be left out when away from the vehicle or at night. You are fully responsible for any and all damage to awning; it will not be covered under the MBA insurance policy. Damages to Tires are considered a Road Hazard and are the responsibility of the renter. Generator Oil Must be checked Daily, Oil and Air Filter change every 150 hours to prevent damage. To prevent drive train damage, Engine Oil and other fluids must be checked at each fuel stop and any problems corrected.
14. ACCIDENTS/THEFT: If involved in an accident or theft you must notify dealer within 24 hours. A full written police accident report must be submitted to our management upon your return. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit. Follow MBA Reporting procedures.
15. Proper identification, employment, credit references, and a valid driver’s license must be presented when reserving a vehicle. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED.
16. ALL DRIVERS MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE.
17. Complete operating instructions will be given at time of departure. A 45 minute instructional video will be provided and a walk through will be performed. Total time approximately one hour. A more convenient time may be scheduled.
18. We reserve the right to refuse any applicant.
19. TERMS AND RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Any additional terms will be disclosed at the time of the rental agreement is signed.
20. MISCELLANEOUS. A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle. If the Vehicle is inoperable for more than 24 hours, our liability to you is limited to the daily rental rate times the number of days the Vehicle is inoperable. In the event Owner is unable to make motor home available to Renter for the term of this agreement, all payments made by Renter for this rental shall be refunded, but Owner, and Owner’s Agent shall in no event have liability beyond said refund. Owner reserves the right to substitute another motor home should the original contracted for become unavailable and supply one that may be different from that ordered or from the vehicle pictured in brochures. Every effort will be made in such cases to supply a comparable unit. Rate will be adjusted consistent with the type of vehicle supplied. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
I have read, understand, and agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Gwinnett Rental Properties, LLC RV Rental Program. I also state that the information given by myself on this RESERVATION APPLICATION is true and correct. I understand that you will perform a credit investigation on my spouse and myself, and I hereby authorize you to receive information on my credit from others. The credit card listed above is issued in my name with the billing address the same as listed above. I also authorize you to charge my credit card listed above for the $500 Reservation Application Fee and have read and understand that all or part of that fee may be retained by Gwinnett Rental Properties, LLC in the event of cancellation according to the cancellation policy stated above.RMS