Conditions of rental
(1) Motorhome can be hired by a person who:
- is shown by at least two identity documents and credit card (or a valid: 1. personal document with picture, 2. driving license, 3. credit card, (also if you pay for 100% guarantee, because of traffic offences and suspicion of collaboration in theft))
- older than 23 years
- has at least 3 years of valid driving license
- has been regularly employed
- has never been convicted, or was not, nor is in the proceedings for criminal offences
- is an experienced driver and
- undertakes to act as a good manager and
- with the signing of the contract states that the lessor was given completely accurate information.
(2) The vehicle must not be given to sublet by tenant or in use to another person. The vehicle may be operated only by the person indicated in the contract. The tenant must take into consideration road traffic regulations, namely in the case of any emergencies arise additional problems with the insurer, which in this case, is only the burden of the tenant. Potential penalties for road traffic offenses go exclusively at the expense of the lessor (including the case where the punishment arrives by post, after the return motorhome to the tenant).
(3) In the vehicle is not permitted to keep animals.
Cleaning of the vehicle
Exterior: 25 eur; Interior: 30 eur
In the event that the deposit would not be sufficient to eliminate the identified errors, the lessor has the right to require an additional payment. Return of the security shall be retained until the retirement of founded errors.
The failure of the vehicle (engine) on the way
In the case that the motorhome is driven and the majority of the functions work, the lessee is aware that, based on the prior agreement of the Rudolf moto d.o.o. he must return costs. In the event of failure of the vehicle (not interior equipment), the lessee attends for the elimination of errors in the nearest qualified service and immediately inform Rudolf moto d.o.o. The lessor is obliged to reimburse the cost of repairs and other expenses to the extent that it is clearly established that the failure occurred on the trip, through the fault of the lessee. The tenant must act in such a case, as if it is on the way with his own vehicle. The tenant must notify the landlord immediately about the error or traffic accident. The tenant denounce any claim with the signature of the contract.
Takeover and return of the vehicle
When taking and returning a vehicle, the vehicle is examined and signed by the tenant and lessor. They do the same when the vehicle is returned . When taking the vehicle the client is introduced to the present operation of the vehicle warned about the particularities of driving and use. At the time of the takeover vehicle the lease is concluded (which integral parts are also the general conditions of the lease).
Procedure in the case of accident or theft of vehicles or suspected abuse
In the above cases (as far as possible), the tenant first of all takes care to arrange first aid for participants. Immediately notify the lessor and the police to agree on further procedure. Obligatory must be made a police record! In case of suspicion that the accident was caused by negligence, and so on, the tenant shall bear all the costs incurred by the lessor, also the financial damage.
8. Winter equipment, offenses, winter use
(1) All vehicles are fitted in accordance with the law, only exceptionally, they do not have winter tires, however, they have good tires and chains for the drive wheels. Before you go on the way, the tenant must check itself whether any of the foreign countries in which he will travel, requires more equipment, as the rules in Slovenia do. For all of the possible harm or offenses the tenant will be responsible (for example, in Finland the insurance is not valid in winter, if the vehicle has no winter tires, etc.). The tenant is responsible for any damage that could be caused by "frost" on the vehicle, therefore, if there is water in any tank in the vehicle, the temperature of the vehicle must not fall below 5 C, otherwise the damage must be settled by tenant.
(2) The tenant should read and take into account all guidance given from lessor, on the website of the producer, the general conditions, the instructions of security authorities, repair, etc.. Otherwise he is liable for any damage.
In the cases that lead to failure or switching vehicles ordered by the lessor before taking over the vehicle, the tenant shall be provided with a vehicle in the same class. The tenant is responsible to accept the equivalent vehicle, also without compensation.
Vehicles in the standard class can also be older. They may occur because the older the vintage of renting to a minor error, for which the lessor is not responsible.
By signing the rental contract shall be deemed that the lessor is aware of these general conditions of hire, which are attached and form part of the contract.
The additional fee of 135 € is required for the preparation of vehicle for the journey, license for driving out of Slovenia, gas (2 bottles), toilet chemicals (1 bottle), ecological toilet paper (1 package – 4 rolls), camping table & chairs and garbage bags.
In case of the intention to make more kilometers then average the tenant is required to deposit the fee for covering the additional number of kilometers. The final account is made according to the actual number of kilometers and the rest of the deposit is returned to the tenant. Payment for every additional kilometer is 0,30 €.